Why do you need to choose a quartz washbasin for your home?
New trends and designs are introduced constantly in the world of home décor. From Victorian to Industrial and everything in between, there’s something for everyone. However, there is one particular design that is making a comeback – quartz countertops. If you haven’t heard about them yet, then you need to become familiar with why they are so trendy and how they can be made to look modern and fabulous. There are many uses of quartz and it is also used to make a quartz wash basin!
Have you ever seen a quartz sink in any home? The first time you see it, you will notice its beauty. The second time, you will start to wonder why people buy such sinks. But when you go through a third time and more, then you will understand what is so special about this type of sink. You see, quartz washbasins can last much longer than wooden or metal ones. They are also much easier to clean and maintain—almost like they weren’t real but artificial. But how do you know if getting a quartz washbasin is right for your home? Well, keep reading and find out.
Firstly, you will have to understand the features of a quartz stone and why you should use it?
- It is unique: Quartz is a unique and beautiful type of stone that’s often used in home design. It’s available in many colours, which means it can be used to add character to your bathroom without being obvious or gaudy. You might have heard of quartz washbasins before but do not know what exactly they are. Quartz wash basins are exactly what they sound like: a sink made from natural quartz stone. A washbasin, also known as a vanity basin or washstand, is a type of cabinet that is used to store personal hygiene items such as shaving equipment, toiletries, and towels in the bathroom.
- Variety: Today, there are many different types of wash basins available on the market. Among these different types of basins, quartz washbasins have become extremely popular because of their versatility and aesthetic appeal. Quartz is a type of mineral that has exceptional properties. It’s strong, heat-resistant and non-reactive to acid. In addition to being easy to clean and maintain, a quartz washbasin will add an elegant look to any bathroom. In this blog post, we will explore why you might need a quartz washbasin in your home as well as some tips on how to choose the right one for you.
- Pre-designed: They generally come with pre-drilled faucets, making them convenient and easy to install in a new bathroom. If you’re interested in installing one of these fantastic fixtures in your own home, you can reach out to the best interior designers who will help you plan out the entire process in which you will be able to install a beautiful quartz wash basin that will sit well with the interior design of the house.
In addition, the various types of quartz have some other wonderful properties that make them perfect for home bathrooms. Let’s take a closer look by understanding the benefits of why you need a quartz washbasin in your home:
- It is an ideal material to avoid staining: The last thing that springs to mind when you think of a wash basin is ‘quartz’. While the average person might not be familiar with quartz as an element, it is a well-known and widely used material in many different forms. Quartz has been used for thousands of years because it continues to be a perfect natural material for creating practically anything from kitchen counters to artificial teeth. When it comes to bathroom remodels, quartz is also ideal because of its ability to withstand moisture without cracking or staining. It can be fixed anywhere and no matter what the color of the stone is, it will not be affected by any stain so you can get it installed in the kitchen or the bathroom.
- It never loses its shine: The quartz stone is versatile and is loved by interior designers because it never loses its shine. It can stay for a lot of years so it is very easy to maintain and can be used as a countertop or as a sink which is not possible to change now and then.
- Comes in various textures: If you have an interior design plan for your house and want to make it suitable with the basin, you can get the stone in different textures and then pick the best suitable texture for your house. No matter the kind of design, traditional or minimalistic, it will all suit the entire design of the house so there is no need to worry about the stone going well with the interior.
- Come in various colours: The stone is designed in different colours and you can pick the one you like. If you want to go for soft tones you can choose lighter colours and if you want to choose hard tones you can go for the darker colours according to your interior design and preferences. It will make the entire place pop up when it will match the design around.
- Choose a variety of designs: When you are looking for various quartz designs, you will also be able to look through several designs and you can pick the one you like from those. There are websites provided by interior designers who can help you pick the best interior for your house and also guide you in the kind of quartz material that will go well with the design of your house. If you are confused or haven’t planned anything yet, you can reach out online to the best quartz providers to get a look at the various options you can get for different materials, textures and colours.
So, you can reach out to the best quartz stone providers to get the most exquisite-looking quartz basin for your home.